[Coral-List] Curated Resources : Climate Change + Oceans + Corals

martin at reefscapers.com martin at reefscapers.com
Fri Mar 22 13:44:13 UTC 2024

Hi everyone
I thought the esteemed Coral-List might be interested in our latest
project.
We are curating global resources on the latest news & research, focusing
on: Climate Change + Oceans + Corals.
Following the mass coral bleaching events already seen in the Americas
(2023), and now currently underway on the Great Barrier Reef, we are
bracing ourselves here in the Indian Ocean, unsure exactly what our
seasonally hottest months of April-May will bring.

https://reefscapers.com/links-2024/

Feel free to browse, updated daily and weekly.
Feedback & suggestions welcome.

Martin, webdev, Maldives
Reefscapers / Marine Savers
martin at reefscapers.com