[CDHC] annual report for CDHC

Cheryl Woodley Cheryl.Woodley at noaa.gov
Thu Oct 16 12:57:25 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,
We are in the process of putting together an annual report for the CDHC
and need your help and contributions.

We would like to put together a glossy document that showcases the work
of the CDHC members.  I would like to be as inclusive as possible, so if
there are projects, publications, CDs, training or other activities that
you see as your contribution to the goals and efforts of the CDHC, we
want to include them.

Please forward your contributions to me at cheryl.woodley at noaa.gov.  If
you have photos related to your contribution they would be most
welcomed, for use in the lay out of the report.

I would appreciate immediate notification if you have a contribution for
the report and your information to me by the end of November at the
latest.

I look forward to hearing from you and look forward to the opportunity
of highlighting the great work that you, the Consortium members, are
doing.

Sincerely,
Cheryl Woodley
Chair, CDHC