[CDHC] Assistance from Indonesia requested

Cheryl Woodley cheryl.woodley at noaa.gov
Mon Oct 27 17:19:22 EDT 2008

Hi CDHC List Members,
I received a request from Dr. Arie Muhardy asking for assistance in
helping him identify some of the organisms and lesions on coral in their
study site. I am copying his message and a link to a site with his
photos, just paste the link into your internet browser to view his photos.
Cheryl

 Hi...CDHC Listers..

We're post any coral syndrome from our sites on northips sumatera
Island, Aceh Indonesia.
We found any parasites on transect line, like fireworm, nematodes from
tube sample water, we analyze laboratory with Parasitology Standard
Operational Procedure.
So we'll thank for you, if you could send journal, article, book for our
capacity building, because we're focus on this issue..thanks.

Best Regards,

Arie Muhardy, BSc.Vet.
Marine Veterinary Advisor
Porifera Foundation
email; vetmarine at gmail.com

Coral Syndrome coral syndrome
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31524435@N06/sets/72157608398984678/

--
Cheryl Woodley, Ph.D.
Coral Health and Disease Program

DOC/NOAA/NOS/NCCOS
Center for Coastal Environmental Health and Biomolecular Research
Hollings Marine Laboratory
331 Fort Johnson Rd
Charleston, SC 29412
843.762.8862 Phone