[CDHC] Assistance from Indonesia requested

chello marine chello_marine at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 13:11:59 EDT 2008

Hi CDHC List  members..

Thank you Thiery and the Cheryl on the article and emailed reply.  Indeed
very useful for me to continue to study coral diseases. This time I
want to continue to study this,  I hope to be able to obtain more
information and donations of  books, journal articles for our study in
the province of Aceh, Indonesia because me and my friends joined in the Porifera Foundation  is a local NGO. I'm sharing two photos of  coral
syndrome again, if Thiery and Lister can help to identify the disease we
are very grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arie-vetmarine/sets/72157608512464225/

Best Regards,

Arie Muhardy, BSc.Vet.