[CDHC] new website for Stony Coral Tissue Loss Disease

Cheryl Woodley - NOAA Federal cheryl.woodley at noaa.gov
Wed Apr 10 13:54:53 UTC 2019

Hi CDHC Members
Just wanted to pass this information for your information.
All the best
Cheryl

One quick update -- our colleagues from the Atlantic and Gulf Rapid Reef
Assessment (AGRRA) stood up a website related to SCTLD in the wider
Caribbean: http://www.agrra.org/coral-disease-outbreak/. The site includes
a lot of information from our partners here in Florida as well as a map of
observations in the region with links for folks to submit new reports. This
should be an excellent tool for interested parties in the Caribbean to find
more information.

--
Cheryl M. Woodley, Ph.D.
Coral Health and Disease Program

Key Species & Bioinformatics Branch

Stressor Detection and Impacts Division (SDI)
National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science
National Ocean Service, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

Hollings Marine Laboratory
331 Fort Johnson Rd
Charleston, SC 29412

*New Phone  843-460-9805*