recent papers: cyclone damage & recovery? (fwd)

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.AOML.ERL.GOV
Tue Aug 1 16:07:11 EDT 1995

Following message has been forwarded:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 13:08:57 EST
From: MARJI PUOTINEN <PMAP at cathar.jcu.edu.au>
To: Coral Health and Monitoring Program <coral at coral>
Subject: Re: recent papers: cyclone damage & recovery?

Dear Netters,
I am a PhD student investigating the impact of tropical cyclones on
coral reefs of the Great Barrier Reef Region.

If anyone is aware of very recent  journal articles, conference proceedings, etc
that have not yet made it into the literature, I would greatly
appreciate it.  In return, I promise to post a copy of my
bibliography to the list once completed.

Thanks in advance!
Marji Puotinen
| MARJETTA L. PUOTINEN                        |
| Tropical Envir. Studies & Geography Dept.   |
| James Cook University of North Queensland   |
| Townsville, QLD  4811  AUSTRALIA            |
| Phone (077)81-5565  Fax (077)81-4020        |
| Internet: PMAP at cathar.jcu.edu.au            |
|           tgmp at ikarus.jcu.edu.au            |