No subject

Ove Hoegh-Guldberg oveh at bio.usyd.edu.au
Sat Aug 19 23:17:34 EDT 1995

Dear all,

As was announced in the Second Circular for the 8th International Coral Reef
Symposium, we are organising sessions of contributed papers on  "Nutrient
dynamics and coral reef ecosystems".  We are putting out our "last call" for
speakers and rseaerch groups interested in particpating.

We are interested papers in these general areas:

        1.  Biochemical and Physiological  Processes and Mechanisms
        2.  Ecosystem scale changes in response to nutrient perturbations
        3.  Policy Implementation: science and management

We hope you will join us in these sessions.  Please communicate your
interest (and provisional titles) to one of us (Hoegh-Guldberg) by e-mail,
as soon as possibel

With thanks and anticipation,

Sincerely,

Dr Ove Hoegh-Guldberg           Professor Tony Larkum                   Mr
Andrew Steven
School of Biological Sciences
University of Sydney
Building A08
University of Sydney
NSW 2006 Australia
Ph:    +61 2 351 2389
Fax:  +61 2 351 4119
email:  oveh at bio.usyd.edu.au
Ove Hoegh-Guldberg                              Ph:    (02) 351-2389
School of Biological Sciences                   Fax:  (02) 351-4119
Building A08                                           Country code
Australia = 61
University of Sydney
2006 NSW Australia