Panama Symposium Remote Sensing of Coral Reefs

Jack Hardy jhardy at henson.cc.wwu.edu
Tue Aug 22 15:50:13 EDT 1995

Dear Colleague:

I am organizing a symposium on "Remote Sensing of Coral Reefs" as part of
the 8th International Coral Reef Symposium in Panama, June 24 to 29, 1996.
I am currently finalizing the list of speakers.  If you are interested in
presenting information related to remote sensing of reefs, please confirm
your interest and title to me as soon possible and no later than September
18.  Space is limited, so we retain the right to select those abstracts to
be presented orally.  All symposium participants are also requested to
submit abstracts to me by October 18.  Abstracts must be in both English
and Spanish.  For format see the 8th ICRS Circular or contact H.A. Lessios,
editor ICRS, at STRI01.NAOS.LESSIOSH at IC.SI.EDU

Again, please send abstracts to me (both hardcopy and disk-labelled with
your name and type of software used) by October 18 at the following
address:

Jack Hardy
Center for Environmental Science
Western Washington University
Bellingham, Washington 98225-9181
USA
phone 360-650-6108
FAX 360-650-7284
e-mail jhardy at henson.cc.wwu.edu

Thank you for your interest.  We look forward to an exciting session.

Jack Hardy, Director
Center for Environmental Sciences
Western Washington University
Bellingham, WA 98225-9181