Coral Reef Research Institute Home Page

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.AOML.ERL.GOV
Wed Aug 16 17:06:01 EDT 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 15:32:30 +1000
From: Ove Hoegh-Guldberg <oveh at bio.usyd.edu.au>
To: Coral Health and Monitoring Program <coral at coral.aoml.erl.gov>

Dear All,

The Coral Reef Research Insitute based at the University of Sydney has a
home page at http://www.bio.usyd.edu.au/OTI/crri.html.  We would like to
build up links from and to other sites.  Could you add our URL to your
homepages and send me your URL and I will add it to ours.

Thanks,

Ove
Ove Hoegh-Guldberg                              Ph:    (02) 351-2389
School of Biological Sciences                   Fax:  (02) 351-4119
Building A08                                           Country code
Australia = 61
University of Sydney
2006 NSW Australia