Graduate research on coral-reefs.

Lamond Robert E 3rel1 at qlink.queensu.ca
Wed Dec 13 16:38:10 EST 1995

	Hello. I am a fourth year undergraduate student, searching for
a potential university to study and conduct graduate level reasearch on
Modern Coral Reefs. I will be graduating with a BscH in Geology from
Queen's University, Canada this April. I have been specializing in carbonate
sedimentology and invertebrate paleontology at Queen's and I am searching
for a graduate program on reef geology/ biology.
	If anyone has knowledge of such a program, or has an address I
might contact for more information, please e-mail me at
3rel1 at qlink.queensu.ca. The nationality of the university is not as
important as the proximity to the reefs!

			Thank you for your time,
					Bob Lamond