REEF LAGOONS

M_FURNAS at aims.gov.au M_FURNAS at aims.gov.au
Sun Jul 30 19:13:49 EDT 1995

Dear Lagoon Lovers

As you are all aware, the ICRS meeting in Panama is coming soon.  Dr. Loic
Charpy (ORSTOM) and I are organizing a symposium on reef lagoons.  The sessions
will be prepared to cater to all aspects of reef lagoons:  morphology, geology,
biology, chemistry, oceanography.  Size doesn't matter - from small backreef
lagoons, atolls and larger shelf systems.  If you want to be part of this,
please send me your abstract by the first week of October so Loic and I can
organize a program.

I can be reached at (virtually all media acceptable)

Miles Furnas
Australian Institute of Marine Science
P.M.B. No. 3
Townsville MC, Queensland 4810