JOB

Frank Snelson fsnelson at pegasus.cc.ucf.edu
Wed Nov 1 13:14:01 EST 1995

GENERAL AND MARINE BIOLOGY

The Department of Biology at the University of Central Florida invites
applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant Professor
level starting August, 1996.  We seek an individual to teach a large
introductory biology course for majors.  We are interested in individuals with
research specialization in marine biology, especially the physiological or
behavioral ecology of marine animals.  The successful candidate will be expected
to establish an active, externally funded research program and will teach at the
undergraduate and graduate levels and direct MS graduate students in his/her
area of specialization.  A Ph.D. and postdoctoral experience or equivalent are
required.  Candidates should submit a curriculum vitae; names, addresses, and
telephone numbers of three professional references; and statements of research
and teaching interests to:  Llewellyn M. Ehrhart, Biology Search Committee
Chair, Department of Biology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
32816-2368.  Submissions must be postmarked by January 2 , 1996.  Florida law
dictates that all application materials and selection procedures are available
for public review.  The University of Central Florida is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.