nitrates on corals (fwd)

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.AOML.ERL.GOV
Thu Nov 9 14:42:37 EST 1995

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 Nov 1995 14:34:58 -0600
From: Paul Sammarco <psammarco at smtpgw.lumcon.edu>
To: Coral Health and Monitoring Pr <coral at coral>
Subject: Re: nitrates on corals

        Reply to:   RE>nitrates on corals

Dear Tom, This work is being conducted by Tony Larkum at the
University of Sydney.  The research is being done on One Tree Island
in the southern region of the Great Barrier Reef.  Tony is in the
Department of Botany.  Pat Hutchings from the Australian Museum,
Curator of Worms, Sydney is a collaborator on the project.

 There are others as well.  I am not aware of any TV specials on the
topic, but such wouldn't surprise me.  Australia loves making
specials on scientific research.  Hope this helps. Best wishes, Paul
W. Sammarco