coral bleaching

John Ogden jogden at seas.marine.usf.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:50:14 EDT 1995

The CARICOMP Steering Committee will be meeting in St. Petersburg Friday
and Saturday.  We will review reports from the 25 laboratories, parks,
and reserves in the network and assess the reports of bleaching.  The
network would also be glad to work with you and NOAA on remote sensing.
You will recall that we have written several proposals on this
topic.  Cheers.

John C. Ogden        Director        Phone:  813/893-9100
Florida Institute of Oceanography    Fax:    813/893-9109
830 First Street South               St. Petersburg, Florida 33701