No subject

John McManus J.MCMANUS at cgnet.com
Tue Oct 24 14:35:00 EDT 1995

TO        :    Coral-list
FROM      :    John W. McManus/ReefBase Project Leader
DATE      :    October 24, 1995

Just a reminder that ReefBase needs photographs of coral reefs.  We need
aerials, underwater scenics and pictures depicting reef uses and stresses
(before and after shots are especially helpful).  We can also use
color-coded satellite images.

Duplicates of reasonable quality will be adequate, so it is not necessary to
submit originals.  Slides or prints are acceptable.  Please describe the
date and location of each photo as completely as possible, including
coordinates if available and approximate depth for underwater photos.
 Photographers will be clearly acknowledged for all photos selected for
inclusion into ReefBase.

SPECIAL OFFER:

If we use 20 or more of your photos in ReefBase, you will receive a free
copy of the ReefBase Version 1.0 CD-ROM when it is released in June, 1996
(limit of one per photographer).  We begin beta-testing in January 1996, so
please do not delay.

Help us make ReefBase into a powerful tool for coral reef management.  Send
us copies of your best and most useful photographs.

John W. McManus
ReefBase Project Leader
Coastal and Coral Reef Resource Systems Program
International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management (ICLARM)
205 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Metro Manila 1229
Philippines
Tel. No. (63-2) 8180466
Fax No. (63-2) 8163183
E-Mail: J.McManus at cgnet.com