Beliza GEF Project

William Moreno Caycedo wm1 at ukc.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 12:02:25 EDT 1996

Dear all

Does anybody out there knows what is actually
happen with the CCC e-mail (if anything is wrong
with it) in Belize Jgibson at btl.net.  I been trying to
contact Janet Gibson (The National Project Adviser)
for the pass three weeks and I haven't had any
reply.  Also I been triying to phone them but the CCC
office in London don't seem to have the right
telephone number (they claim that 44552 is the right
number, but I think in Belize they have  six diget
number)

Can anyone out there help me?  I promise that I
would dedicate my research project to the person
who can provide me with the correct information
 (phone/e-mail or any contact adress for the CCC in
Belize)

Thanks

William Moreno
Durrel Institute of Conservation and Ecology
wm1 at ukc.ac.uk