Grand Cayman's reef ecology

LPRoerden at aol.com LPRoerden at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 19:35:32 EDT 1996

I'm a high school teacher bringing a group of newly NAUI certified students
to Grand Cayman this summer for an intensive marine bio course (for the month
of July). I've searched the net (unsucessfully!) for information specific to
the health of the Cayman Island's reefs (I'm specifically wondering about the
incidence of bleaching). Does anyone have any information (or can point me to
where I might find this information)? We're designing a research project for
the students and want to tailor it to the unique qualities of Grand Cayman's
reefs. Any suggestions?