relation between coral and mangroves

Mangroveap at aol.com Mangroveap at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 13:29:50 EDT 1996

Dear Mark Eskin,
    I was advised to write you on obtaining information on the shared
functions of coral and mangroves.  I am the Director of the Mangrove Action
Project, based in Seattle, WA. Our organization is a non-profit international
network addressing the serious problems of mangrove forest loss. We are
trying to make more solid coalition connections with other groups working on
coastal resource issues. Your help in clarifying the mutual connections
betweenm coral and mangroves would help in this regards.
   Also, please advise on what it entails to join your list.  And send us a
mailing address, if you'd like a hard copy of our Spring issue of the MAP
newsletter. Or, if you prefer, we can e-mail it. Thank you for your time and
consideration.

                         In Peace,
                         Alfredo Quarto, Dorector
                         Mangrove Action Project