Great Barrier Reef contacts

Osha Gray Davidson davidson at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri Aug 30 14:44:49 EDT 1996

I'm in the process of planning a trip to the Great Barrier Reef, to take
place some time in the next few months, for work on a book (for lay-persons)
about coral reefs and associated ecosystems. Are there any list-members down
under who would be willing to serve as contacts for this trip--explaining
their work and suggesting places to visit? I'd greatly appreciate the help!
Thanks, in advance,
Osha
Osha Gray Davidson
14 S. Governor St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
USA
PH: (319) 338-4778
FAX: (319) 338-8606
e-mail: davidson at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Center for International and Comparative Studies, University of Iowa