Greetings from Planet KIDO!

kido kido-ywf at caribsurf.com
Sun Dec 1 12:43:38 EST 1996

The KIDO Team wishes you a Happy and GREEN 1997 !

We welcome you to visit our Internet  Web site, to exchange links and
relevant networking information at:

                                        http://members.aol.com/ywf/home/kido
.html

The KIDO PROJECT Bio-Environmental Research Station in Carriacou, Grenadines
of Grenada
and our WHALE and DOLPHIN WATCHING operations are described  with
an Introduction to YACHTING WITHOUT FRONTIERS, our non-profit organization.

We work in conjunction with scientific researchers, NGOs, government
departments and individuals developing projects, consulting and networking
on environmental Issues, our focus is on tropical Small Islands and their
ecological and cultural vulnerability.

In occasion of the Year of the Reef 1997, we have presented a reef
reconstruction project to the local gov. but the main problem is the lack of
funds.

To  promote Environmental Awareness and get the message across effectively,
KIDO has authored and produced a new EXHIBITION of ENVIRONMENTAL CARTOONS,
some of which you may enjoy in the CARTOON GALLERY section of our  Webpage,
also available for sale as GREETING CARDS.

Our worldwide itinerant Cartoons Exhibition can be part of your 1997
environmental programmes (enhancing your conferences, seminars,
international meetings and educational events): the KIDO display offers more
than 60 poster-size Eco-Toons on all the "hot" subjects, from Waste to
Endangered Species and Whales, Ocean Life, 'Overdevelopment', habitat
destruction and Global Awareness .

Environmentally yours

KIDO

For more information contact: