mitochondrial genetics of coral

Heidi Welchlin hwelchli at nchgr.nih.gov
Mon Dec 2 11:40:54 EST 1996

My name is Heidi Welchlin and I am a molecular biologist at the National
Institutes of Health.  I am interested in finding out more about the field
of mitochondrial genetics of coral and find out who may be doing research
in this field.  Of particular interest would be researchers in the
Miami/Florida Keys area as I am considering relocating to Key Largo.  Any
help that anyone could provide me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Heidi L. Welchlin
Gene Transfer Technology Section
Clinical Gene Therapy Branch
National Center for Human Genome Research
National Institutes of Health
10 Center Drive 10/10C107  MSC 1851
Bethesda, MD 20892-1851

e-mail: hwelchli at nchgr.nih.gov