coral-feeding nudibranchs

Deborah Gochfeld gochfeld at hawaii.edu
Tue Dec 3 16:21:18 EST 1996

Dear Coral-listers,

Has anyone working on reefs in the Pacific (other than Hawaii) had
experiences with mortality of Porites corals due to the nudibranch,
Phestilla sibogae?  I am looking for information on Phestilla predation on
corals either in situ on the reef, transplanted to different habitats, or
in flow-through tanks in a laboratory setting.  If you have had any
experiences with these nudibranchs (or any other coral-feeding
nudibranchs!), please contact me directly at:

gochfeld at hawaii.edu.

Cheers,

Deborah Gochfeld
Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology