water quality

Francisco Kelmo O dos Santos kelmo at ufba.br
Thu Dec 19 12:57:32 EST 1996

Dear all,

I would appreciate receiving these informations too.
Regards,
Francisco Kelmo.
**                    Prof.Francisco Kelmo                       **
**        Departamento de Zoologia do Instituto de Biologia      **
**         Universidade Federal da Bahia - Campus de Ondina      **
**         Av. Adhemar de Barros s/n. Salvador-Bahia-BRAZIL      **
**                      cep. 40170-290                           **
**         fax:+55 071 2456909  Ph: +55 071 2473810/2473744      **
**                   e-mail:Kelmo at ufba.br                        **