Acropora cytherea info request

Donald Potts potts at biology.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 26 14:05:55 EST 1996

I suggest you contact the person who probably knows more about Acropora
than anyone else today:

	Dr. Carden Wallace
	Director
	Museum of Tropical Queensland
	70-84 Flinders St
	Townsville, Qld 4810
	Australia		FAX: 61-77-21-2093

*  Donald C. Potts                                                           *
*    Professor of Biology                                                    *
*    Director, UCSC Education Abroad Program                                 *
*    A316 Earth and Marine Sciences Building   Phone: (408) 459-4417         *
*    University of California                  Fax:   (408) 459-4882         *
*    Santa Cruz                                Email: potts at biology.ucsc.edu *
*    California  95064   U.S.A.                                              *