Coral Reef Bibliography

GreenLife Society pcis at igc.apc.org
Tue Jul 16 13:02:02 EDT 1996

Liz:

Looks great.  However, we have decided to conduct this project as a discrete
project of GreenLife; thus, when we refer to IYOR in the future it should be
"as part of GreenLife's contribution to the International Year of the Reef
campaign."  We should get some good responses from this.  If people make
inquiries about IYOR itself, refer them to Stephen Colwell at the Coral Reef
Alliance: coralreefa at aol.com

At 10:09 AM 7/16/96 -0400, LizMat at aol.com wrote:
>Hello, everyone.
>
>I am compiling a comprehensive bibliography of coral reef related research
>for the GreenLife Society as part of the International Year of the Reef.
> We're looking for citations of published articles that you have written
>about coral, reefs and their associated biota.  We would like to make this as
>complete as possible - so all fields and aspects of reef research will be
>included.  Our goal is to make this bibliography useful for scientists,
>management people, and researchers in other fields (law, policy, etc.).  I
>hope you will contribute.
>
>Please send your citations along with 3 or 4 keywords, and complete
>bibliographic info to me via e-mail, fax or regular old mail.  Abstracts are
>helpful to us in the sorting of material, but will not be included in the
>final bibliography.  Any suggestions of other articles to include -
>especially those of historical (last 50 years) or other particular interest -
>are most welcome.
>
>Thank you for your help.
>
>Liz Matthews
>565 Morgan Avenue
>Brooklyn, NY 11222 USA
>
>Lizmat at aol.com
>
>Fax: 212-286-0819

William C. Burns
Director, GreenLife Society - North American Chapter
700 Cragmont Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94708 USA
Phone/Fax: (510) 558-0620
WWW site: http://nceet.snre.umich.edu/greenlife/index.html

GLSNA Affiliations:

Union of Concerned Scientists, Sound Science Initiative
The EarthAction Network
The Galapagos Coalition
Reseau International d'ONG sur la Desertification (RIOD)
Accredited NGO Observer, International Whaling Commission
European Social Science Fisheries Network