Coral Reef Bibliography

robert ginsburg rginsburg at rsmas.miami.edu
Tue Jul 16 20:09:09 EDT 1996

Dear readers of the List Server:

        This is to explain that this request is not a part of the
International Year of the Reef.

Robert N. Ginsburg
Chairperson, IYOR Research

>From: LizMat at aol.com
>Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 10:09:36 -0400
>To: coral-list at reef.aoml.noaa.gov
>Subject: Coral Reef Bibliography
>Sender: owner-coral-list at reef.aoml.noaa.gov
>
>Hello, everyone.
>
>I am compiling a comprehensive bibliography of coral reef related research
>for the GreenLife Society as part of the International Year of the Reef.
> We're looking for citations of published articles that you have written
>about coral, reefs and their associated biota.  We would like to make this as
>complete as possible - so all fields and aspects of reef research will be
>included.  Our goal is to make this bibliography useful for scientists,
>management people, and researchers in other fields (law, policy, etc.).  I
>hope you will contribute.
>
>Please send your citations along with 3 or 4 keywords, and complete
>bibliographic info to me via e-mail, fax or regular old mail.  Abstracts are
>helpful to us in the sorting of material, but will not be included in the
>final bibliography.  Any suggestions of other articles to include -
>especially those of historical (last 50 years) or other particular interest -
>are most welcome.
>
>Thank you for your help.
>
>Liz Matthews
>565 Morgan Avenue
>Brooklyn, NY 11222 USA
>
>Lizmat at aol.com
>
>Fax: 212-286-0819

Robert N. Ginsburg, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science,
University of Miami.
Mail: University of Miami/RSMAS/MGG       Phone: (305) 361-4875
	4600 Rickenbacker Cswy.           FAX:   (305) 361-4094  or 4632
	Miami. FL 33149			  rginsburg at rsmas.miami.edu