Red Sea Marine Peace Park

SHASHAR at umbc2.umbc.edu SHASHAR at umbc2.umbc.edu
Tue Jun 11 09:14:19 EDT 1996

There are actually 2 things with similar names

1) The Peace Park. You can get more information about it from Mr. B.
Mieremet of NOAA, who runs the project. Phone (301) 713-3155 ext. 127.

2) The Peace Reef. You can get info at an home page which is under
construction at
http://www2.hawaii.edu/wormlab/peacerf.html

I am involved with the latter and wil be happy to follow up if you want.

Take care
nadav