Document format

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at chaos.aoml.noaa.gov
Thu Jun 20 14:51:59 EDT 1996

Sorry, I should have mentioned this before...

If you want documents from the 8ICRS to be obtainable in the format in
which they were written, you can put them on our site, but it would be
useful to use an identifying file suffix, perhaps so:

	.MW6	MicroSoft Word 6.0
	.WP5	WordPerfect 5.1 or 5.2
	.ASC	ASCII
	.PS	Postscript
	.WS7	WordStar 7.0

and so on.  MicroSoft Word (v6.0 or v7.0) is preferred.  If you want the
document to be viewable on the Web, I would of course be *extremely*
grateful if you could supply the file in HTML format, but we can work
something out.

	Take care...

	Jim Hendee

P.S. Reminder of site address:  anonymous ftp at coral.aoml.noaa.gov in