Information request for Barclay's Park, Barbados

Ursula Keuper-Bennett howzit at io.org
Thu Mar 7 20:36:53 EST 1996

Hello,

I am interested in any information about Barclay's Park, Barbados.  I
would especially welcome any comments from divers who may know the area.  I
have
surfed the Net and the only information I presently have on the locale
is it is a 50 acre park and swimming can be dangerous.  During my Net poking
about I did discover that a surprising number of papers had been written
about eutrophication in Barbados water.

I need to know a lot more than this.  I would appreciate any feedback on the
condition of corals and ocean in and around Barclay's Park, please.

Aloha and best

                      ^                  Ursula Keuper-Bennett
                     0 0                 Mississauga, Ontario
            /V^\     I I    /^V\         Email: howzit at io.org
          /V     Turtle Trax    V\
        /V      Forever Green     V\     http://www.io.org/~bunrab