Sending replies

Gert Jan Gast gjgast at nioz.nl
Fri Mar 8 07:59:25 EST 1996

Hello all,

This:
> Dear Walter,
>
> I'd very much like to hear your insights from the Soto Reef project.  Do
> you plan any follow-up survival studies?  Drop me a line when you get a
> chance.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Dr. Stephen C. Jameson, President
> Coral Seas, Inc. - Integrated Coastal Zone Management
> 4254 Hungry Run Road
> The Plains, VA  20198-1715  USA
> 703/754-8690, 703/754-9139 (FAX)
> Internet:  sjameson at coralseas.com

is an example of mail meant for one person that was sent to over
500 people. That is unnecessary loading of many E-mail boxes. Could
all of you please pay attention to the address your mail application chooses
when you click "reply"? In other words: please only send to the
coral-list when you want your message to appear on >500 computer
screens. That would make live a bit easier for all of us. Thanks in advance.

Nice weekend to all of you!

Gert Jan Gast <gjgast at NIOZ.NL>
Netherlands Institute for Sea Research
Department of Marine Ecology
P.O. Box 59, 1790 AB Den Burg, The Netherlands.
Phone: 31 (0)222 369573. Fax: 31 (0)222 319674.