Personal Marketing

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Fri Mar 8 15:30:50 EST 1996

Dear coral-list subscribers,

	It has come to my attention by several subscribers that the
coral-list may not be the best forum for marketing of personal skills
(job hunting) or publications unrelated to coral health.  Therefore, I
would like to ask the cooperation of the subscribers that they not post
personal qualifications for job appointments to the coral-list.  However,
if enough subscribers are interested (AND if we get any further
funding!), I will consider placing a special section on our World-Wide
Web Home Page for personnel related issues.  If you have any other ideas
or thoughts regarding this topic, please let me know, as we *do* want to
keep our best minds at work doing something they like!  If you feel this
*is* the forum for posting new job availabilities, then I would
appreciate knowing this, too.  Please send your messages directly to me
(hendee at aoml.noaa.gov), instead of the whole list, if you wish your
position to remain confidential.

	Many thanks for your thoughts and gracious consideration.

	Sincerely yours,

	Jim Hendee
	coral-list Administrator