Papers on sustainable harvesting of corals and coral reef aquarium fishes

mcall at superaje.com mcall at superaje.com
Thu May 30 14:55:10 EDT 1996

My colleague Gary Spiller, who lacks e-mail access, wanted to know if there were
any papers on sustainable harvesting of corals and coral reef aquarium fishes,
or ones with baseline data before the fishery started and after.

He can be reached at:
Gary Spiller
P.O. Box 3268
Apia, WESTERN SAMOA

If it is easier, please just forward replies to me and I will pass them on.

Thank you.

don

Don E. McAllister             /& Canadian Centre for Biodiversity
Ocean Voice International          /Canadian Museum of Nature
Box 37026, 3332 McCarthy Rd. /Box 3443, Station D
Ottawa, ON K1V 0W0, Canada    /Ottawa, ON K1P 6P4
E-mail: mcall at superaje.com   (or: ah194 at freenet.carleton.ca)
Tel: (613) 264-8986, Fax: (613) 264-9204

<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->