No subject

John McManus J.MCMANUS at cgnet.com
Thu Nov 14 11:35:00 EST 1996

TO All Coral-Listers:

ReefBase just put up a new section to its webpage which allows one to search
our tables of references (over 6,400) and reef locations (over 6,500).  It
also displays the reef maps prepared by the World Conservation Monitoring
Centre at global, regional and country levels.

Ultimately we will put the entire database on the web, but there are still
some technical difficulties awaiting the release of new programming tools.
 In the meantime, we would appreciate helpful suggestions as to how we can
improve our web page.  You can find the web page at
<http://www.cgiar.org/iclarm/resprg/reefbase>.  Please send your suggestions
to <reefbase at cgnet.com>

Sincerely,

Dr John W McManus
ReefBase Project Leader
Aquatic Environments Program
International Center for Living Aquatic Resources Management (ICLARM)
205 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City, 1229 Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel.No.: (63-2) 8180466; Fax No.: (63-2) 8163183
Email: <j.mcmanus at cgnet.com>