Coral Reef Education Videos

Ron S. Nolan nolan at cyberlearn.com
Tue Nov 19 15:32:05 EST 1996

Greetings,

Although not a video, we have a CD-ROM called Coral Kingdom which
thematically explores the ecology of coral reefs as well as human impacts.
This title synthesizes much of my understanding of reefs based upon
doctoral studies at Enewetak and later work in Hawaii--before becoming a
producer rather than researcher.

Coral Kingdom comes with a 180 page teacher guide and is actively used by a
very wide range of educators from middle school through college level
courses.  If you belong to the NABT, the last issue carried a review.

You can check it out at.

The CyberLearning Collection,
http://www.cyberlearn.com

Regards

nolan
Digital Studios/CyberLearning Collection