Happy Thanksgiving, CORALers

Ursula Keuper-Bennett howzit at io.org
Wed Nov 27 22:11:26 EST 1996

Dear U.S. Coral Researchers,

Just want to wish you a happy and safe Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Because this
is a time for Giving Thanks, I want to thank ALL coral researchers for the
dedication you put into studying and monitoring the world's reefs.

I have some friends of the reptile persuasion whose well-being depend on
clean ocean and healthy reef systems.  Fact is, they even sleep among your
corals.  What you do is very important and I just want to acknowledge that
this evening.

Also I want to take this time to thank NOAA for providing this excellent
forum that facilitates communication among researchers and scientists and
also to thank those of you who have helped me (a layperson) with questions I
have had this past year.

Lastly, I want to thank Jim Hendee for sysop'ing this coral-list and keeping
things running smoothly.  His efforts are very much appreciated by this
turtle person.

All the best

                       ^                  Ursula Keuper-Bennett
                      0 0                 Email: howzit at io.org
             /V^\     I I    /^V\
           /V     Turtle Trax    V\       http://www.turtles.org

            PLEASE SUPPORT Green Turtle Fibropapilloma RESEARCH