Preserves around the World

NEWS KKASSEM3 at ua1vm.ua.edu
Fri Oct 11 18:36:43 EDT 1996

Hi Everybody!
         I have looked far and wide with no luck (short of pounding the
pavement from embassy to embassy), for a list (partial or comprehensive) of
marine preserves in existance around the world.  I am trying to get a feel
for who is doing something about marine conservation and who is not.  I will
look at other indicies such as support for the UN's Law of the Sea and economic
factors.  If anyone knows of such a list or has any ideas, please let me know.
      Thank you in advance!   Ken Kassem

                        Ken Kassem
                        Dept. of Geography
                        University of Alabama