New Publication

GreenLife Society pcis at igc.apc.org
Sat Oct 12 15:10:17 EDT 1996

As part of our Middle Eastern Environmental Project (MEEP), we are in the
process of launching a new newsletter that will address issues related to
coral reef degradation in the Middle East from both a scientific and policy
perspective.  The Editor-in-Chief of this new publication will be Dr. Steven
Coles, a zoologist with the Bishop Museum in Hawaii.

At this point we are:

1. Seeking articles for the first issue, which we expect to be released in
the spring of 1997.  Articles should be approximately 750-950 words;
2. Announcements and other relevant materials for the newsletter;
3. Subscriptions to the newsletter.  The newsletter will be published
quarterly and will cost $20.00 per year.

Subscription inquiries should be sent to our attention.  Articles and other
materials may be directed to Steve at: slcoles at bishop.bishop.hawaii.org,
though we'd appreciate a cc: here at GLSNA also.
GreenLife Society - North America
700 Cragmont Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94708 USA
(510) 558-0620 (Ph./Fax)