Info request on coral in bone transplants

CEDINTERN at conservation.org CEDINTERN at conservation.org
Tue Oct 15 12:54:00 EDT 1996

          Dear Coral-listers:

          I am currently investigating sustainable uses of marine
          products.  A colleague indicated to me that recently members
          of the list discussed the application of coral in bone
          transplants.  If this is correct, I would greatly appreciate
          it if someone who has the messages saved could forward them
          to me.  Or if someone runs across other relevant or
          interesting examples of sustainable uses of marine
          resources, please let me know.

          Thanks in advance for your help.

          Yours truly,

          Carlos V. Pineda