Bali

Osha Gray Davidson osha at pobox.com
Sun Oct 20 21:47:32 EDT 1996

Any coral/mangrove/seagrass scientists and/or managers/NGOs, etc. on Bali
who would be willing to talk with a journalist doing research on these
ecosystems? I will be there 12-13 November, staying in Sanur at the Laghawa
Beach Inn. Tel: (0361) 288494. Fax: 62-361-289353. Or contact me by return
e-mail, phone or fax at the addresses below before I depart the States on 1
November.
        Or, anyone with recommendations for important sites to visit there
(relative to the above interests)? Thanks.
Cheers,
Osha

Osha Gray Davidson
14 S. Governor St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
USA
PH: (319) 338-4778
FAX: (319) 338-8606
e-mail: osha at pobox.com
Center for International and Comparative Studies, University of Iowa