Field Trip Offering

EcoSense ecosense at cura.net
Sun Oct 27 15:53:25 EST 1996

****  FIELD TRIP OFFERING  ****

Rerun field trip to Cura=E7ao - Bonaire

 The Cura=E7ao-Bonaire field trip which was organized as part of the
 8th International Coral Reef Symposium was an enormous success for both
 participants, local scientists and the organizers. Therefor the
 organizers are considering to rerun the field trip from June 29  -
 July 6 1997. We need a minimum of 15 participants (max. 18) to run
 the field trip. During the field trip, which is orientated on both
 biology and geology, we will visit about  10 SCUBA-dive localities
 and 16 geological sites. For transportation from Cura=E7ao to Bonaire
 and back we will use a 36 m Sailing Ship.

For more information and application form contact:
Manfred van Veghel
EcoSense, P.O. Box 3187, Cura=E7ao, Netherlands Antilles
Phone/Fax: + 599 9 613196; E-mail: ecosense at cura.net
EcoSense <ecosense at cura.net>
Dr. Manfred L.J. van Veghel
PO Box 3187