coral planula development

Coral Health and Monitoring Program coral at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Sep 3 09:26:55 EDT 1996

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996 12:48:19 -0700
From: andalusi at dephut.cbn.net.id
To: hendee at coral.aoml.noaa.gov
Subject: coral planula development

I would like to know whether anyone have had anyone done a research on the
competition on the planula development of coral and the effect of
mariculture on the adjacent reef area. I am working for the government of
Indonesia as management authority of coral reef conservation area and at
the moment would like to develop a policy why such activity is considered
to be harmfull for the environment especially in conservation area even if
the parent stock is native to the area.  I would really appreciate the
information or litterature concerning this activities.  Yours sincerely N.
Andalusi