enquiry

Mr. Tang Ka-Poh tkp at pc.jaring.my
Thu Sep 5 07:30:51 EDT 1996

To all the subscribers out there .

I would like to acquire more notes on zooxanthellae especially regarding
their nutrients uptake, reproduction and their role in the calcification
process in reef building corals and giant clams.

All notes will contribute to my research on the role of zooxanthellae in
respect to coloration and growth rates in corals and giant clams in a
controlled artificial environment - stimulant such as lighting
conditions and nutrients are currently being carried out.

Looking forward to replies.

Mr. Tang K.P.
Malaysia
Email : tkp at pc.jaring.my