"Coral Bleaching Event in Hawai'i"

Prof Alan E Strong strong at nadn.navy.mil
Fri Sep 13 09:33:04 EDT 1996

Dave Gulko -
Coral bleaching enthusiasts[?]: You may now get up to date SST anomaly
info that should help in locating potential high-SST related coral
bleaching areas of possible concern from our WebSite at:

http://psbsgi1.nesdis.noaa.gov:8080/PSB/EPS/SST/climo.html

Let us know what you think.

Hawaii has been in an area of high SSTs for the past month or so...

Cheers,
Al Strong
                                Alan E. Strong
Physical Scientist/Oceanographer                 Adj. Asst. Professor
  NOAA/NESDIS/ORA/ORAD -- E/RA3                    US Naval Academy
  NOAA Science Center -- RM 711                    Oceanography Department
  Camp Springs, MD  20233                          Annapolis, MD  21402
	301-763-8102                                    410-293-6566 [v-mail]
	astrong at nesdis.noaa.gov                         strong at nadn.navy.mil
	FAX: 301-763-8020                               FAX: 410-293-2137
     http://www.nadn.navy.mil/Oceanography/FACULTY/AES_resume.html