Surplus Halimeda sediment samples

ed drew edrew at ultra.net.au
Sun Sep 22 23:41:26 EDT 1996

Now that I have finished sieving the 1100 sediment samples collected for
studies
of the Halimeda banks of the GBR, at last, I am left with a small mountain
of surplus back-up duplicates which may soon be consigned to the local dump.

However, since most sedimentology educators and alike will not have access
to this type of material, anyone seriously interested in acquiring some
should e-mail me for further details.

I have in mind a cross-shelf set of four samples, sieved to gravel, sand and
mud fractions and complete with location map. They would then be directly
referable to my < Atlas of GBR Halimeda Banks > when it finally sees the
light of day.

Ed

| PO Box 361, Castletown, Hyde Park, Townsville, Q 4812, Australia |
| TEL  +61-077-724452  FAX  +61-077-213538  MOBILE  +61-014-879869 |
| EMAIL edrew at ultra.net.au       - or -       edrew at ozemail.com.au |
| WWW   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~edrew                           |