Coral reef monitoring project in Indonesia

kudalaut at indo.net.id kudalaut at indo.net.id
Thu Sep 26 02:00:09 EDT 1996

Dear everybody,

I am managing, together with 3 colleagues, a diving center in Manado,
Indonesia. Being all biologists, we are doing our best for education and
conservation in our area.

At present we are writing a protocol for operational procedures for a reef
monitoring program. We would be very grateful to any scientist involved in
similar programs who like to look at it and to give some criticism. We think
it could be some activity proposed for International Year of the Reef 1997.
What is your opinion?

The document is actually a Microsoft Word 6.0 for Windows file (.doc) that I
can send to you as attachment via e-mail. Can you read this format?

If anybody of you is interested in receiving the file, please, let me know.

Looking forward for hearing from you.

Best Regards

Massimo Boyer

              * Manado Seagarden Adventures               *
              * Kuda Laut Project                         *
              * P.O. Box 1535                             *
              * Manado 95001                              *
              * North Sulawesi                            *
              * Indonesia                                 *
              * Phone and fax: +62 431 61100              *
              * E mail: kudalaut at indo.net.id              *
              * Internet site: http://www.wp.com/kudalaut *