New List on the Middle East

GreenLife Society pcis at igc.apc.org
Sun Sep 29 01:52:40 EDT 1996

My apologies; there was an error in the instructions for subscribing to the
list.  The correct address to send your requests is listproc at envirolink.org,
not environlink.org.

As part of our Middle Eastern Environmental Project, we are launching a new
list devoted to the discussion of environmental issues in the Middle East,
MIDEASTENVIRO.

It is our hope to focus more attention on critical environmental issues in
the region, including threats to marine and terrestrial biodiversity;
desertification, and destruction of coral reef ecosystems and to increase
the interface among researchers working for solutions.

To subscribe:

1. Send an e-mail message to listproc at envirolink.org;
2. Leave the subject line blank
3. In the body of your message, type subscribe mideastenviro YOUR NAME (this
is your real name, not your e-mail address).

William C. Burns
Director, GreenLife Society - North American Chapter
700 Cragmont Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94708 USA
Phone/Fax: (510) 558-0620
E-mail: pcis at igc.apc.org
WWW site: http://EELINK.umich.edu/greenlife/index.html

GLSNA Affiliations:

Union of Concerned Scientists, Sound Science Initiative
The EarthAction Network
The Galapagos Coalition
Reseau International d'ONG sur la Desertification (RIOD)
Accredited NGO Observer, International Whaling Commission
European Social Science Fisheries Network