Coral species

Ernesto Arias Gonzalez earias at kin.cieamer.conacyt.mx
Mon Sep 30 17:59:05 EDT 1996

I am looking for the total number of coral species in coral reefs of the
next geographic regions:

Philippines, New Guinea, GBR Australia, Seychelles, One three reef southern
GBR, Marshalls and Marianas, Alligator reef florida, Bahamas, Venezuela,
Hawaii, Barbados, California Bay, Mafia Arch eastern Africa, Fanning atoll,
Johnson atoll Pacific Ocean,Western Coast of Florida

I was looking for this information in different references but I didnt
arrive to find all information. If someone could help me how to  get this
information I would appreciate it.
Thanks

J. Ernesto Arias Gonzalez
Lab. Ecologia de Ecosistemas Arrecifales
CINVESTAV-Merida
A.P. 73-CORDEMEX
97310 Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
TE: (99) 812903 EXT 283