Waterproof Paper

William W Gardiner ww_gardiner at ccmail.pnl.gov
Thu Apr 3 21:19:48 EST 1997

     We also use a water proof copier sheet.  THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!  We
     xerox our data form or transect maps onto the paper, take it down, and
     write away.  It doesn't tear, smear, the ink is permanent and it's
     easy to write on with pencil.  Order information:

     Dura/Copy Waterproof Copier Sheets
     No. 6511
     J.L. Darling Corporation
     Tacoma, WA 98424-1017