Information

Fernando Parra fercho at santamarta.cetcol.net.co
Wed Dec 10 04:58:37 EST 1997

Hi, everybody

I'm a biologist actually i'm working in mapping and digitalization of
reef areas in the occidental region of Colombian Caribbean and i have a
problem the areas for mapping are underwater therefore, to take the
chekpoints for geografical reference are impossible, with the methodology
that we know. Whether you know other methodology, please tell us.

We know that Lansat (i don't know if this is a company) is selling
satellital images cheap, someone have more information about this?

regards

Fernando Parra
Investigador Asistente
Programa Biodiversidad y Ecosistemas Marinos
Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas y Costeras de Punta de Betin
"Jose Benito Vives de Andreis"
INVEMAR