Oceanos Vivos Video (fwd)

James C. Hendee hendee at aoml.noaa.gov
Tue Jan 7 12:06:45 EST 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 12:52:54 +0000
From: coral <coral at igc.apc.org>
To: coral-list at reef.aoml.noaa.gov
Subject: Oceanos Vivos Video

Happy Holidays!
An Email sent to me with more information regarding Oceanos Vivos was
lost, unfortunately.  As I have been receiving requests for more
information and ordering of this video series, I would very much
appreciate it if those in the know would post that information to the
whole Coral list.  Thanks very much.
Marcy Roth
Campaign Manager
--
Coral Forest
400 Montgomery Street, Suite 400
E-mail: coral at igc.apc.org
Web site: http://www.blacktop.com/coralforest

Coral Forest is a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization dedicated
to protecting coral reef ecosystems around the world through education
and action.  We welcome your membership and participation.